Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw
You Are the Creator
Whether you’re aware of it or not, you are the creator of your life. Your creations are the result of your actions, and your actions are derived from your current state of being – your level of consciousness.
You always create from your current inner state of being.
I believe the only variable affecting the quality of your life, relationships, career, finances, productivity or impact; is the state of being from which you’re creating.
To create something fresh and new, you have to see what’s going on below the surface. You have to become aware of the state of mind and level of consciousness that has you stuck and creating more of the same old thing - over and over again.
Awareness of your state of mind is the main thing holding you back from creating your very best life.
Changing One Thing Changes Everything
Powerful, accomplished, high-functioning people come to me seeking change in some aspect of their life, business, relationships, leadership or health.
Regardless of the problem that brought them to coaching, my clients finish the coaching process with a shift in every aspect of their life. How you do anything is how you do everything. So, creating change in any area of your life will impact every area of your life.
Without much fanfare and with much less effort, life simply starts working better.
If you play all in, I promise you a similar experience. If you’re willing to participate fully, your personal and professional life will change profoundly.
Three Pillars of Transformation
My work with clients centers around three pillars of transformation
First Pillar of Transformation
Facilitate Insight and Make the Invisible Visible
First, I will help you see what you can’t yet see. I will help you understand what's going on behind the scenes of your routines, habits and behaviors. You will become aware of the state of mind and the level of consciousness that’s creating the problems and issues that are holding you back, making you miserable and keeping you stuck. Together, we will make the invisible visible and the unconscious conscious.
Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call in fate.
Second Pillar of Transformation
Envision, Illuminate and Create Possible Futures
Second, I will help you to dream bigger than you have ever dreamed before. Then, I will help you create a shift in your consciousness that frees you to create that dream. Together, we will co-create your new life from a different state of mind and level of consciousness than you are currently living in.
No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it.
Third Pillar of Transformation
Take Effective and Consistent Action
Third, I will help you strategize, create a plan, take effective action, and develop powerful daily rituals that ensure you will continue taking action. There is a difference between knowing something and living it. Transformation happens from living what you know. Nothing gets created until you take effective and consistent action.
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Coaching Agreement
Coaching involves an unconditional commitment to the process. It’s not for those who like to sit on the sidelines. Coaching will change your life - if you let it.
When we choose to work together, we agree to powerfully commit to each other and to the coaching process.
My Agreements as Coach
- I will show up fearless and present.
- I will be 100% committed to you and in service of you.
- I will have no agenda other than your desired creations.
- I will sit with you in love and infinite possibility.
- I will listen with an open heart and without judgment.
- I will provide objective feedback that is neutral and safe.
- I will challenge you to look differently at yourself and your life.
- I will say what needs to be said from a place of love.
- I will help you see what you can’t yet see in yourself and in your life.
Your Agreements as Coaching Client
- You will show up on time, all in and ready to play full out.
- You will be receptive to seeing something new and to be impacted by what you see.
- You will come with an open mind and willingness to experiment.
- You will be willing to question your beliefs about yourself and your life.
- You will commit to taking 100% responsibility for your creations.
- You will be fiercely honest, even when it scares the living shit out of you.
- You will invest time, attention and money into your new life.
Together, we can create the life you've been longing for.
Contact me. We’ll talk. It will change some part of your life. Then, if we both agree, we can decide if my coaching is a good fit for you.