Dr Curt Eastin - Bio
The Reader's Digest Version
I’m guessing if you’re on this page, you want to know a little bit about me but not too much! I’ll try to hit the sweet spot between too sketchy and TMI.
I’ve lived most of my life in the West – Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho. But I did a quick jaunt in Louisiana for my General Practice Residency where I got introduced the concept of gators on the golf course.
I have two amazing kids who turned out pretty good despite me. If you have chillins’, I’m sure you can relate to how surreal it seems to see them living their lives and doing great on their own.
My main form of recreation is motorcycle riding. Yes Mom, I know it’s dangerous. But I eat right, exercise and don’t smoke – so a guy’s gotta have something a little risky in his life.
- B.S Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1980
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, High Honors, University of Washington School of Dentistry, Seattle, WA, 1984
- General Practice Residency in Dentistry, USAF Hospital Barksdale, Barksdale AFB, Shreveport, LA, 1985
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, National University of Natural Medicine, Portland, OR, 1998
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC), 2018
I have owned and operated two dental practices. The first was small practice that I purchased in 1989. The second was a scratch practice that I started in 2001.
After a medical condition took me out of dental practice in 2012, I began the search for my next chapter. I am proud to say that I landed in the world of coaching and now have a professional coaching practice. I help dentists and dental teams master the inner game of professional practice and have having an absolute blast!